FoNeS-AIoT conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL.
Paper Submission Deadline
Nov. 15, 2021  Nov. 21, 2021
Notification to Authors
:  Dec. 05, 2021
Early Bird Registration
:  Dec. 15, 2021
Camera Ready Submission
:  Dec. 20, 2021
:  Dec. 27-28, 2021
Welcome to FoNeS-AIoT 2021!
The International Conference on Forthcoming Networks and Sustainability in AIoT Era (FoNeS-AIoT 2021) is organized by Artificial Intelligence Department, Research Center for AI and IoT, Near East University, Northern Cyprus. It aims to bring together researchers and professionals to exchange ideas on the advancements in technology, application areas for advanced communication systems and development of new services, facilitate a tremendous growth of new devices and smart things that need to be connected to the Internet through a variety of wireless technologies. Parallel to this, new capabilities such as pervasive sensing, multimedia sensing, machine learning, deep learning, unmanned aerial vehicles, cloud and edge computing, energy efficiency/harvesting and computing power opens the way to new domains, services and business models beyond the traditional mobile Internet. The new areas in turn come with various requirements in terms of reliability, quality of service, and energy efficiency. These are only some examples of the challenges that are of interest to researchers in Forthcoming Networks and Sustainability in AIoT Era (FoNeS-AIoT). The event will cover two days of top-quality content and innovative thought leadership discussions.
Due to COVID-19, we have decided to make it a virtual conference in accordance with WHO recommendations to minimize the impact of the virus.
Topics of interest for FoNeS-AIoT 2021 include but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in sustainable systems
- AI in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- AI in IoT-oriented medical applications
- AI and IoT paradigms in sustainable education systems
- AI/IoT solutions in sustainable traffic systems
- AI/IoT solutions in sustainable power systems
- Architectures and protocols for wireless sensor networks and wireless multimedia sensor networks
- Internet/Web of Things and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications
- Performance evaluation methods for QoS
- Heterogeneous wireless access networks
- IoT and e-health
- Machine-learning approaches for network planning
- Machine learning and IoT in smart systems
- Clouds and edge computing
- Network mobility and handover management
- Network security, trust and privacy in a wired/wireless environment
- Routing in wired/wireless environments
- Drones/unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in IoT
- Public Safety Networks and Disaster recovery using wireless communications
- Software-defined wireless networks
- 5G and beyond 5G networks
- Wearable communications and computing
- Energy harvesting and sustainability in smart cities
- Employment of IoT and mobile network technologies for education
Extended versions of high quality manuscripts presented at the FoNeS-AIoT 2021 are invited for potential publication in Special Issues of following SCI-E indexed Journals.